Demo Goode 9970cc™ Carbon Core
Want a great ski at a great price? Goode Demo skis are the best way to get the ski you want with a fantastic discount!
What do you get when you take the most successful ski shape of all time and pair it with the biggest technological leap in water skiing in the last 25 years?
Simply put, you get the new-for 2020 GOODE 9970cc.
The innovative Carbon Core at the center piece of the 9970cc drastically increases durability while giving it enhanced performance characteristics that can best be described as “supercharged.” The softer flex made possible by the ultra-strong core combines effortless, symmetrical turns with quicker rebound that leads to increased side-to-side speed. And the thinner profile allows the ski to ride slightly deeper in the water, creating a stable, predictable ride throughout the course.
The 9970cc joins the first carbon-core ski in GOODE’s lineup - the ReVOcc - which was released at the 2019 GOODE US Water Ski National Championships last August.
“After seeing how the Carbon Core performed in the ReVOcc, we knew we were really on to something that was going to move this sport forward,” said Dave Goode, president and founder of GOODE Skis. “This new core technology takes skis that were already very, very good to a whole new level.”
The 9970cc features:
- The all-new Carbon Core: Greater rebound, more stability at the ball and increased durability.
- A thinner profile: The carbon core’s increased strength allows for a thinner side profile, leading to a deeper-riding ski that offers skiers a more connected-to-the-water feeling.
- Softer flex patterns: The carbon core led to the holy grail of ski design - soft flex patterns that produce indestructible, symmetrical turns, with quick rebound out of the turn that generates amplified side-to-side speed.
- Larger, rounder bevels: Working in concert with the thinner profile, refined bevels provide a more stable, predictable ride, resulting in more buoys even when things don’t go as planned (read: better scrambling ability).
- Factory installed brass inserts
- Precision finbox
- PowerShell and G-Flex ready
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah, U.S.A
- Five-year warranty
- 63″ – Skier's weight up to 100 pounds
- 65.5″ – Skier's weight between 105 and 125 pounds
- 67″ – Skier's weight between 130 and 150 pounds
- 67.75" – Skier's weight between 155 and 175 pounds
- 68.5" - Skier's weight between 180 and 200 pounds
- 71.5" - Skier's weight 205 pounds and up.