• The all-new Carbon Core: Greater rebound, more stability at the ball and increased durability.
• A thinner profile: The carbon core’s increased strength allows for a thinner side profile, leading to a deeper-riding ski that offers skiers a more connected-to-the-water feeling.
• Softer flex patterns: The carbon core led to the holy grail of ski design - soft flex patterns that produce indestructible, symmetrical turns, with quick rebound out of the turn that generates amplified side-to-side speed.
• Larger, rounder bevels: Working in concert with the thinner profile, refined bevels provide a more stable, predictable ride, resulting in more buoys even when things don’t go as planned (read: better scrambling ability).
• Factory installed brass inserts
• Precision finbox
• Five-year warranty
• PowerShell and G-Flex ready
• Handmade in Ogden, Utah, U.S.A
• 21-day Demo Program
Available sizes and recommended sizing:
65.75" - 110 lbs. to 150 lbs.
66.5" - 140 lbs. to 180 lbs.
67.25" - 170 lbs. to 200 lbs.
68" - 190 lbs. and up.