The new-for 2020 ReVOcc is the turbocharged version of the ski that won a Big Dawg Season Championship and topped the podium at major tournaments across the globe.
The ReVOcc features:
- The all-new Carbon Core: Greater rebound, more stability at the ball and increased durability.
- A thinner profile: The carbon core’s increased strength allows for a thinner side profile, leading to a deeper-riding ski that offers skiers a more connected-to-the-water feeling.
- Softer flex patterns: The carbon core led to the holy grail of ski design - soft flex patterns that produce indestructible, symmetrical turns, with quick rebound out of the turn that generates amplified side-to-side speed.
- Larger, rounder bevels: Working in concert with the thinner profile, refined bevels provide a more stable, predictable ride, resulting in more buoys even when things don’t go as planned (read: better scrambling ability).
- Factory installed brass inserts
- Precision finbox
- PowerShell and G-Flex ready
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah, U.S.A
- 21-day Demo Program
- Five-year warranty
Available sizes and recommended sizing:
- 65.75″ – Skier's weight between 110 and 150 pounds
- 66.5″ – Skier's weight between 140 and 180 pounds
- 67.25″ – Skier's weight between 170 and 200 pounds
- 68" - Skier's weight 190 pounds and up.
Click HERE for Binding & Fin Settings