- In Stock - available to ship immediately
- Great Condition
- Factory Refinished
- Includes Finbox, Fin and Wing
- Factory installed inserts
- Ski pictured is the ski you'll receive
Features Found on the Nano 1XT:
The bevels on the Nano 1 XT feature a sharper bottom edge, which allows the ski to track better up course, while drastically reducing down-course slipping that makes skiers late and narrow. You’ll experience an easy, comfortable, yet extremely stable and solid connection to the water that gives you more confidence and quicker edge-to-edge performance throughout the turn and as you build angle across the wake.
The shape of the Nano 1XT – narrower than the mid and wider than traditional – fits into a category of its own. Skiers of all types will immediately feel the One Shape’s phenomenal turning performance, tighter radius, and bigger sweet spot. Designed to keep the ski moving through the turn, this shape is ridiculously easy and forgiving to ski while at the same time solid and smooth.
Nano Carbon Construction – Lighter, Stronger, Better Performance
It was an industry first when we introduced our innovative nano carbon fiber construction. It is proven to enhance performance. GOODE skis constructed from nano carbon fiber and resin have higher strength-to-weight ratios and are lighter and stronger than skis built from traditional carbon fiber. Nano carbon raises the performance bar to a higher level.
Technology and Engineering That Makes A Difference
No one is more passionate about pushing the envelope of technology than GOODE. We’re committed to designing, engineering and building advanced technology that will truly exceed your expectations and take your skiing to the next level.
- Nano 1 XT™ Asymmetric Rocker design – available in right or left foot forward models.
- Nano 1™ Traditional Rocker design – available in right or left foot forward models.
- Both the Nano 1 and Nano 1XT come factory installed with brass inserts that are a fraction of the weight of those used by other manufacturers.
- Precision finbox.
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah, U.S.A.
Recommended Ski Sizes
- 64″ – Skier's weight up to 155 pounds
- 65.25″ – Skier's weight between 155 & 195 pounds
- 66″ – Skier's weight between 165 & 220 pounds
- 66.75″ – Skier's weight 195 pounds and up.
* PowerShell Ready
* Sold As Is - No Returns or Exchanges