- In Stock - available to ship immediately
- Great Condition
- Factory Refinished
- Includes Finbox, Fin and Wing
- Factory installed inserts available - $90 additional charge
- Ski pictured is the ski you'll receive
* This ski has been used and factory refinished.
9900SL MID Tournament Water Ski
The 9900SL "MID- RIDE" (MID) from GOODE was new for 2010. Dimensionally, the MID fits right between the WIDE-RIDE and standard 9900SL. The MID creates fluid starts to each turn, like the standard 9900SL, and finishes each turn "clean", like the WIDE-RIDE. The MID is a great choice for skiers who are undecided between the WIDE-RIDE and standard 9900SL.
The 9900SL MID uses GOODE's SL asymmetric features. There are two models of skis in each length and flex, each designed for a specific skier, Right-Foot Forward or Left-Foot Forward. The 9900SL MID is made with a premium grade PURE Carbon Fiber construction.
- Asymmetric Design - virtually eliminates having an "Off-Side" turn
- Firmer Flex/Torsion Ratio
- Precision Rocker for quicker turns
- Precision Tuned Bevels designed for excellent predictability
- Patented CARBON COMPOSITE Construction for speed buoy to buoy
- All new Premium Grade Aerospace CARBON FIBER construction process
- Lightweight Precision Finbox
- Standard black fin
- 62″ – Skier's weight between 80 and 120 pounds
- 64.25″ – Skier's weight between 110 and 180 pounds
- 65.75″ – Skier's weight between 120 and 190 pounds
- 66.5" – Skier's weight between 140 and 210 pounds
- 67.25" – Skier's weight between 185 and 215 pounds
- 68.5" – Skier's weight between 195 and 225 pounds
* PowerShell Ready
* Sold As Is - No Returns or Exchanges
GoodeDealz are factory seconds due to small cosmetic blemishes. Blemishes will vary from ski to ski The structure of the ski is not compromised.