- In Stock - available to ship immediately
- Great Condition
- Factory Refinished
- Includes Finbox, Fin and Wing
- Factory installed inserts available - $90 additional charge
- Ski pictured is the ski you'll receive
* This ski has been used and factory refinished.
SL Asymmetric Series Tournament Water Ski
The 9900SL ski held both the Men's and Women's World Records! The 9900SL has a firmer flex/torsion ratio than its predecessor, the 9800SL. Like the 9900SL "WIDE RIDE" and "MID", the 9900SL uses an extra layer of a new premium grade PURE Carbon Fiber. The 9900SL is designed so that skiers can make an easy transition from previous GOODE ski models.
The 9900SL is part of the Asymmetric Series from GOODE and features three skis, in three models and six lengths, each designed for a specific skier, Right-Foot Forward, Left-Foot Forward and Neutral. The unique construction of each SL ski compensates for the flex and torsional differences introduced by different skiing styles and virtually removes the idea of an "Off-Side" turn.
- Similar Shape to the 9800 and 9800SL
- Asymmetric Design - virtually eliminates having an "Off-Side" turn
- Firmer Flex/Torsion Ratio
- Precision Rocker for quicker turns
- Precision Tuned Bevels designed for excellent predictability
- Patented CARBON COMPOSITE Construction for speed buoy to buoy
- All new Premium Grade Aerospace CARBON FIBER construction process
- Lightweight Precision Finbox
- Standard black fin
- 62″ – Skier's weight between 80 and 120 pounds
- 64.25″ – Skier's weight between 110 and 180 pounds
- 65.75″ – Skier's weight between 120 and 190 pounds
- 66.5" – Skier's weight between 140 and 210 pounds
- 67.25" – Skier's weight between 185 and 215 pounds
- 68.5" – Skier's weight between 195 and 225 pounds
* PowerShell Ready
* Sold As Is - No Returns or Exchanges
GoodeDealz are factory seconds due to small cosmetic blemishes. Blemishes will vary from ski to ski The structure of the ski is not compromised.