With hundreds of skiers competing in the Western, South Central and Southern regional championships last week it’s tough to track all of the great performances put in on GOODE skis … but here are a few highlights that we know of:
- Terry Winter took first place in Open Men with a new Western Regional Tournament record of three buoys at 41-feet off. Nick Parsons finished second;
- Makayla Haw and Alison Poulsen finished 1-2 in Open Women at the Western Regionals;
- Lonnie Harris won the South Central Mens 5 title, with Steve Binkley taking second;
- GOODE skiers swept the Western Regionals Mens 4 division, with Bryce Tolman taking first, Tom Beardsley second and Barry Young 3rd;
- The Scott brothers both finished on top in the South Central Region, as Chase Scott won Boys 1 and big brother Tyler Scott won Mens 1;
- In South Central Mens 3, Jay Leach took first and Chad Scott second;
- Daniel Di Pol topped the field by an amazing seven buoys to take the South Central Boys 3 title;
- Kevin Lundell and Tylor Brenchley placed first and fifth, respectively in the Western Region Mens 2 division; and,
- Continuing the Lundell’s good weekend at the Western Regionals, Jessie Jo Lundell took fourth in Women’s 2, while her fellow Utahan Stacy Roberts took fifth.
Have more news from last weekend’s regionals? Tell us about it by posting on our Facebook wall.